Managing with Authenticity
Coming August 2020 …
Week beginning 17th August 2020, Paul Kaerger and Astrid Walker Bourne will be running the next instalment of their “Managing with Authenticity” programme.
This exciting and effective management training course is targeted at newer and less experienced managers. It is a 9 week programme that helps managers understand their leadership style and gives them confidence to be true to themselves when leading their teams.
- Develops the habit of self-reflection in managers – enabling managers to understand their own values and drivers
- Develops manager’s own authentic style – which has been shown to be a key factor in creating engagement with teams
- Creates accountability through the work-based assignments and one-to-one coaching sessions – which push the delegates to open up to change.
- Delegates are invited to discuss their own experiences throughout to help them learn from each other and to gain confidence that the concerns and challenges they face are faced by most managers.
These benefits are delivered through a mix of:
- Interactive webinars: A series of four 90 minute webinars where we introduce a topic and ask our delegates to discuss and reflect on their experiences.
- Work-based assignments: A number of work-based tasks designed to allow the delegates to take the tools and techniques into their work life.
- Personal coaching: A series of four 45 minute personal coaching sessions with either Paul or Astrid where delegates can discuss their personal experiences.
Starting week beginning 17th August, this programme will run for 9 weeks (with an option for a final catch up session later in the year).
The price is £450 per person … that includes 360 minutes of webinar, 180 minutes of personal coaching with two experienced managers and coaches, comprehensive notes and a shared workspace.
This is amazing value, but don’t just take our word for it, scroll down to see what previous participants have said.
Places will be limited to 10 people, so please get in touch early to secure your place on this fabulous course.
What previous participants have said about the course
Life-changing is a word that comes to mind when I think back over the Authentic Leadership course. Immediately I wonder if that is overstating it. But it has already transformed my approach to several situations in the past 4 weeks; and it’s easy to imagine continuing to refer back to it each week, month and year of my career; whilst equally hard to imagine not doing so. So, no, life-changing is not an exaggeration.
I wish that I had been on this course years ago. It has provided me with invaluable tools and frameworks around which to help progress my thinking and management. It has demystified what leadership is and has made me realise that leadership starts with me, my values and how I behave here and now. The course is a perfect blend of online teaching and practical coaching to help embed the theory. I highly recommend Astrid and Paul who generously share their experiences and know how for the benefit of others.”
As someone who has attended a number of “prescribed” workplace courses I found the Authentic Leadership Course refreshing and thought provoking. Paul and Astrid provide a safe place to learn through sharing experiences within a stimulating group environment – this combined with the supportive individual one-on-one coaching to guide me through my own self-reflection really made all the difference . This is a course I would recommend to anyone who is either new to leadership or feels that they need a reboot.