Executive Coaching with Paul Kaerger
Is coaching right for you?
Are you facing one of these situations?
- You feel stagnated and you want to push yourself and reach your full potential
- You are faced with change or transformation and need support to make the best decisions
- You want to sound out your ideas to someone impartial but empathetic to your goals so that you can better assess your options
- You want to address an aspect of your behaviour that is limiting your potential
The answer maybe to invest in some coaching.
How does coaching help?
Coaches help you perform better, they can see the areas you need to improve upon and the areas you are brilliant at and they can help you overcome challenges and develop your potential. If coaches can do all this, what’s stopping you being brilliant? What is more important is that studies show that coaching delivers a 5 times Return On Investment.
I have helped a wide range of people achieve their goals and have developed a suite of coaching solutions that, I hope that at least one of them will fit the needs of you and your business.
During our sessions, Paul was patient, friendly and explained everything down to the last detail to make sure I fully understood what needed to change. It was a fun process and one I would recommend to any business owner. If you would like to change something about your business but you’re not sure how, Paul is definitely the man to speak too.
- My Coaching 4 Executive Coaching service is a goal orientated set of sessions designed to help you achieve something specific.
- At £595, the Coaching 4 service comprises 4 x 1 hour sessions either by telephone or via Skype. The pace and content is driven by you. It is structured as follows…
- An initial discussion where we identify the area you want to focus on, the goal you want to achieve and investigate any underlying causes.
- Three further 1-hour long sessions to assess the current situation, generate options and undertake any actions.
- After four sessions, we review progress and decide what your next steps should be.
- I usually recommend a period of reflection before booking any further sets of sessions.
- The Coaching 6 Executive Coaching service is a face-to-face set of sessions for those looking for a deeper working relationship.
- At £195 per month for 6 months, it comprises 6 face-to-face sessions over a six month period. It allows for more in-depth conversations and time for reflection between sessions. The key points are as follows…
- A free, no-obligation initial discussion where we discuss the areas you wish to focus on and agree an initial goal.
- Six face-to-face meetings where we will explore the areas in more detail, analyse the causes and identify possible solutions.
- You will be asked to undertake some activities between sessions to work towards your gaol such as reflection, research or undertaking specific actions.
- After the sixth session, we review progress and decide what your next steps should be.
- As with Coaching 4, I usually recommend a period of reflection before booking any further sets of sessions.
- The Boardroom is a quarterly review meeting where progress against your strategic goals are discussed.
- As a small business owner, it can often feel a lonely place, a place where it is easy to get sucked into the day-to-day. The purpose of The Boardroom is give you the space to think and plan strategically and a place to review what you have done to date.
- The Boardroom is priced at £350 per quarter and is always done face-to-face with yourself as business owner and anyone else you feel would be of use to the discussion. The objective is to keep you on track to meet the goals you have set out for yourself and for your business and is a great, light-touch way to have an objective voice in your decisions-making.
- Within the sessions, we will look at financial performance, progress towards your stated targets and personal development.