The PKMS Development Programme
PKMS is proud to offer three highly-interactive, content rich and effective development programmes for the managers in your organisation.
- Leadership Development – The Leadership Development Programme is for middle managers who are ready to take the next step in their career and take on the role of leadership. Based on the principles of Emotional Intelligence is equips managers with the skills to inspire and motivate their teams.
- Team Leaders – For people starting out in their management career, this focusses on the basics of supervision and management. It gives delegates a grounding in the how and why of people management.
- Project Management – This six-month programme will take the delegates through the project management lifecycle, supporting them with new skills and hints and tips at every stage in the cycle. This works best for new project managers who are managing small projects of between 6 and 12 months duration.
Each of the PKMS Development Programme run for six months and consist of three main elements:
- Workshops – There will be 6 half-day workshops that combine a mixture of discussion, reflection and learning that allows the delegates to understand the concepts in a more in depth manner.
- On-the-job training – Delegates will be expected to implement the lessons in their work-life between workshops and share their experiences. Working with the managers of the delegates, we agree a set of objectives/tasks for each month so that they delegate can really practice their new skills.
- Coaching – For delegates looking to delve into their learning in more detail, coaching sessions will be available where we will discuss any challenges or concerns they may have to help them tackle their new skills with confidence.
The PKMS Development Programme can be tailored to the needs of the client. Basic packages start from £1,250 per person.
The price is based on 8 people attending a programme and does not include any additional work that may be required to make the programme tailored to the clients overall requirements. I am so confident that these programmes work that, if, at the end of the programme, you are not satisfied, I am willing to recompense you for the full amount.
Hear attendees give their feedback on last year’s public training development programmes.
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.Aristotle
Aristotle was alluding to idea that we become excellent through habit. That principle underpins my Development Programmes. I believe that sitting in a classroom is only a small part of the learning process, that the true value comes from putting those lessons into practice.
Call me on 07595 702878 or Contact Me to find out how my development programmes can help your organisation.